8. How can I enter Greece?

Citizens of European Union countries covered by the Schengen Agreement can enter Greece with an identity card or passport. However, please contact the authorities of your country for further information. Citizens of other countries should refer to their authorities for the necessary documentation. All students must apply for long-term residence permits for their studies upon arrival. Our International Studies and Foreign Affairs Office is available for that process.

Feel free to contact our International Studies Office and we will schedule an appointment (adminmeden@uth.gr)

Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο